Largest fleet of sedans, SUVs, vans, stretch limousines and minibuses in the Washington - Baltimore
Whether it's a "pick up" at the airport, a grand scale corporate gala or your daughter's wedding - RMA Worldwide Chauffeured Transportation is there wherever and whenever you need us - no question.
RMA employs 150 chauffeurs locally. The criterion for which a chauffeur is accepted is of the highest standards in the industry. RMA's insurance carrier must approve all new chauffeurs. In addition, each new chauffeur must pass a drug and alcohol test and obtain a Maryland For-Hire license, which requires a complete background check.
- All new chauffeurs must attend a 5-day, 30- hour training course. Training includes an orientation about RMA procedures and on-the-road training with a senior chauffeur.
- All new chauffeurs are required to view education videos on defensive driving techniques and customer service.
- RMA requires all chauffeurs to wear black suits, white shirts, and a company tie. Chauffeurs are instructed to keep their jacket and tie on at all times. They are encouraged to be personable and polite but to speak only when spoken to.
- Chauffeurs are briefed each night on their next day's assignments and given a detailed itinerary for each job.
- All RMA chauffeurs are expected to assist passengers with their luggage and personal effects without the passenger having to request such service.
- Whether it is late at night or the middle of the day, our chauffeurs will escort clients to their door and wait until they are safely inside before departing.
- Bilingual chauffeurs are available upon request.