Largest fleet of sedans, SUVs, vans, stretch limousines and minibuses in the Washington - Baltimore
Whether it's a "pick up" at the airport, a grand scale corporate gala or your daughter's wedding - RMA Worldwide Chauffeured Transportation is there wherever and whenever you need us - no question.
Services - MORE THAN A RIDE
Whether it's chauffeured transportation:
- to and from BWI Marshall, Reagan National, or Dulles International as well as airports throughout the world
- for the board of directors
- for your large or small corporate or social event
- for a leisurely afternoon or evening...
RMA executes each ride with the utmost of professionalism and experience in an immaculate vehicle, every time. Below is a sample of our services, please call for more details and to let us help you plan expert transportation for your next excursion.
No matter how early or late the flight arrives, we will be there. We will monitor all flights to avoid wait-time charges. Arriving flights are updated on-line through our real time flight tracking system. In addition, all chauffeurs are expected to update their arrivals prior to leaving for the airport.
Chauffeurs will be at the designated meeting place prior to the arrival time. If you book reservations for other travelers in your company, please be sure to give them our 1-800-878-7743 number. If needed, they can contact us upon their arrival. (Please see RMA's No Show Policy)
RMA procedures for airport pick-ups are as follows:
- Chauffeurs hold a sign that reads: "RMA Welcomes..." followed by the passenger's last name.
- Upon meeting a client, an RMA chauffeur will introduce him or herself, assist the passenger with their luggage, and confirm the destination.
- If, after all passengers on an arriving flight have deplaned and the chauffeur has not met his/her passenger, he/she will have the individual paged on the public address system. He/she will then check with the airline to confirm if the passenger was on the flight. If the chauffeur is still unable to locate the passenger, RMA's office is notified and the dispatch staff will attempt to contact the individual's office or home. Alternatively, if the passenger cannot find his/her chauffeur, we request that they call the toll-free number and inform the dispatcher that they cannot locate their chauffeur. The dispatcher will immediately call the chauffeur on his/her Nextel digital radio. We also use digital display pagers that inform the chauffeur of exactly where the passenger is calling from and even what they are wearing.
* Please note that van and mini-bus arrivals are always a curb meet. A meet & greet person can be requested for an additional charge of $45.
RMA Worldwide provides you with the flexibility and convenience of chauffeured transportation for your personal agenda. For business or pleasure, RMA Worldwide is dedicated to your exclusive transportation needs.
Meet and Greet Service
RMA Chauffeured Transportation offers extensive experience in providing ground transportation services for Board of Directors meetings, large and small conferences or special events. Every person in your group will be catered to and will receive personalized service. Our staff will work with you throughout the program, arranging airport and hotel meet and greet staff, coordinating the proper pick up times and locations for Sedans, Stretch Limousines, Vans and Buses.
The busy professional who engages private aviation should continue that experience with RMA. Our late model vehicles, driven professionally by a uniformed, knowledgeable chauffeur, take you where you need to be on time and stress free. RMA is welcomed at every FBO in the country and has provided service from most. It is our policy to always be early and provide additional free wait time for your arrival. We are proud to be members of the National Business Aviation Association.
Whether you are moving one or one thousand persons, our fleet of vehicles stands ready to serve you. RMA can provide on site staffing for large moves or meet and greet services at any airport. We are manifest experts. RMA provides for board meetings, conventions, dine arounds, ball games or any reason to move a group.
RMA has extensive experience in the road show arena. We know every address that is part of the road show and provide only senior chauffeurs to drive them. We understand how important the timing is and the great cost associated with road shows. RMA has experience in providing road shows all over the country.